ONLINE - Just Excel Tables & PivotTables 2/9/2022
3 hours (2 days)
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Central Time
Method of Delivery
This class will be held online using GoToMeeting. Class participants will receive a PDF of the book and will be able to access the class files online.
When you register, be sure to use the email that you would like your GoToMeeting invitation sent to. The meeting invitation will be sent no later than 1 hour prior to the class. Check your junk mail if you do not receive an invitation, especially if you have a Gmail or Hotmail account. You do not have to have a GoToMeeting subscription to participate.
The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first GoToMeeting meeting and is also available for manual download here.
It is a good idea to download this prior to the online meeting.
Too busy to take a full day course but need to learn more about PivotTables? In this class, we will learn how to use the Excel Table and PivotTable to summarize and analyze data. If you are an Intermediate to Advanced Excel user and would like to expand your knowledge of Excel this class is for you.
CREATING TABLES AND PIVOTTABLES
- Best Practices for Arranging Data for use with Tables or PivotTables
- Understand the difference between Filtering data and using Tables
- Learn the power of Tables
- PivotTable Basics – Field Areas and Ribbons
- Calculating Percentages Using Value Field Settings
- Learn to Refresh and Modify PivotTables
- Work with Slicers and Understand How Slicers can help with Dashboards
- Understand PivotTable Cache, the Data Source and How to Refresh
- Work with Recommended PivotTables
- Work with PivotTable Timelines
- Grouping and Ungrouping Data
- The Design Tab and Report Layouts
ADVANCED PIVOTTABLE TOPICS
- Creating Calculated Fields
- Creating Calculated Items
- Office 365 New Data Options
The student should have an Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel. You will need basic understanding of Excel Level 1 skills.
The cancellation deadline is 5 business days prior to the class. If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. If you are a "no show" or you do not send a substitute you will be charged full price for the class.
Cloud Training Services will consider emergency situations such as a death in the family, illness, and weather, and will make every attempt to work with the person in the event of an emergency.
|Event Date||02-09-2022 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||02-09-2022 11:30 am|
|Cut off date||02-09-2022 8:00 am|