ONLINE - Power Point 12/16/2021
CPE 7 hours
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Central Time
One-hour break for lunch and a 15-minute morning and afternoon break.
Method of Delivery
This class will be held online using GoToMeeting. Class participants will receive a PDF of the book and will be able to access the class files online.
When you register, be sure to use the email that you would like your GoToMeeting invitation sent to. The meeting invitation will be sent no later than 1 hour prior to the class. Check your junk mail if you do not receive an invitation, especially if you have a Gmail or Hotmail account. You do not have to have a GoToMeeting subscription to participate.
The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first GoToMeeting meeting and is also available for manual download here.
It is a good idea to download this prior to the online meeting.
This class will help you learn how to create professional, attractive and engaging PowerPoint presentations. Learn how to work with the master slides to keep a consistent look for you slides. Work with animations, transitions and SmartArt to help keep the audience’s attention and interest. Also learn to work with media such as sound and movies. In this class you will learn:
OVERVIEW AND BASICS OF POWERPOINT
- Work with the Start Screen and Learn to Pin Recent Files and Search for Online Templates
- Learn PowerPoint Views, Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar and Status Bar
- Open Existing Files and Work with Views
- Working with the Notes Pane and Printing Notes Pages
SLIDE LAYOUTS AND MASTERS
- Understand Slide Templates and Layouts
- Create and Modify Bulleted or Numbered Lists
- Understand the Importance of the Slide Master
- Understand Color and Design Guidelines
WORKING WITH TRANSITIONS, ANIMATIONS AND TIMINGS
- Add Slide Transitions
- Apply and Modify Animations
- Work with Effect Options and the Animation Pane
- Using Animation Painter
- Set Slide Timings Manually and Automatically
- Duplicate slides within a presentation
- Change Slide Order, Deleting or Hiding Slides
RUNNING A SLIDE SHOW
- Run a Slide Show Manually or with Timing
- Loop a Slide Show Continuously
- Keystrokes to Use When Running a Slide Show
- Working in Presenter View
- Navigation Keyboard Shortcuts
- Creating Custom Shows
ADDING SMARTART, MEDIA, SOUND AND MORE
- Working with Clip Art and Pictures
- Using Pictures as Backgrounds
- Using the Eyedropper
- Drawing, Stacking or Changing the Order of Objects
- Resizing, Grouping and other Options
- Working with SmartArt
- Working with Charts
- Working with Music and Videos
- Ways to Share or Reuse Slides
- Working Header/Footers
- Insert Screenshots
- Office 365 Zoom Feature
- Creating Ink Equations
The cancellation deadline is 5 business days prior to the class. If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. If you are a "no show" or you do not send a substitute you will be charged full price for the class.
Cloud Training Services will consider emergency situations such as a death in the family, illness, and weather, and will make every attempt to work with the person in the event of an emergency.
|Event Date||12-16-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||12-16-2021 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||12-16-2021 8:00 am|