ONLINE - Getting the Most out of Outlook 12/1/2020
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Central Time
Start Time: 9:00 AM
Break: 10:00 – 10:15 AM
Lunch: 11:30 to 12:15 (45 minutes)
Break: 1:45 PM – 2:00 PM
Class Time 3:30 PM
Method of Delivery
This class will be held online using GoTo Metting. Class participants will receive a PDF of the book and will be able to access the class files online.
When you register, be sure to use the email that you would like your GoTo Metting invitation sent to. The meeting invitation will be sent no later than 1 hour prior to the class. Check your junk mail if you do not receive an invitation, especially if you have a Gmail or Hotmail account. You do not have to have a GoTo Metting subscription to participate.
The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first GoTo Metting meeting and is also available for manual download here.
It is a good idea to download this prior to the online meeting.
This class is designed for users who would like to expand their knowledge of Outlook. Most computer users spend hours every day using Outlook but are not aware of the features of the program that can make them more efficient in their jobs. In this class you will learn:
- Modifying the Outlook environment for efficiency
- Using the To-Do Bar and other Task Panes
- Working with Keyboard Shortcuts
- Using AutoText and Quick Parts to Improve Speed
- Creating an Email and Using Email Options
- A Quick Look at Voting Buttons
- Using Categories and Flags
- Sorting and Searching items in your email
- Working with Attachments
- Using the In-line reply option
- Organizing Your Email
- Creating Folders
- Creating an Email Signature
- Inserting Hyperlinks to Files to save server space
- Resending and Deleting Emails
- Out-of-Office Feature
- Creating Contacts and using the Contact Features
- Creating Virtual Business Card Signatures with Contacts
- Creating Email Groups
- Finding Contacts
- Navigating the Calendar
- The difference between an Appointment and a Meeting
- Creating Appointments and looking at the Features
- Scheduling a Meeting
- Using the Scheduling Assistant
- Rescheduling or Changing a Meeting
- Responding to Meetings
- Printing Calendars
- Working with Other Calendars
- Look at Calendar Permissions
- Using Private Appointments
- Creating a Task
- Assigning a Task
- Using Notes
- Organizing Notes with Categories
Who Should Attend?
Any users who would like to expand their knowledge of Outlook.
For class fees paid directly to Cloud Training Services a person must cancel by the class deadline to receive a full refund. The cancellation deadline varies based upon location but it usually 5 to 10 days prior to the class. The cancellation deadline is stated at the top of this page.
If you are unable to attend and do not cancel prior to the class, you may send a substitute. Cloud Training Services will consider emergency situations such as a death in the family, illness and weather, and will make every attempt to work with the person in the event of an emergency.
Cloud Training Services partners with other training vendors such as Odessa College and New Mexico Junior College and has no control over payment and registration process. When the registration fees are paid to another agency or vendor, the cancellation and refund policy will be those of that agency or vendor.
|Event Date||12-01-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||12-01-2020 3:30 pm|
|Cut off date||12-01-2020 8:00 am|