NMJC Excel Level 3 (online) 10/6/2020
To register for this class, please visit the NMJC website.
Method of Delivery
This class will be held online using Zoom. Class participants will receive a PDF of the book and will be able to access the class files online.
When you register, be sure to use the email that you would like your Zoom meeting invitation sent to. The meeting invitation will be sent no later than 1 hour prior to the class. Check your junk mail if you do not receive an invitation, especially if you have a Gmail or Hotmail account. You do not have to have a Zoom subscription to participate.
The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting and is also available for manual download here.
It is a good idea to download this prior to the online meeting.
- Learn how to Charts
- Learn how to Modify the Chart
- Work with Chart Templates
- Create PivotCharts
Multiple Sheets and Linking
- Learn Shortcuts for Navigating workbooks with Multiple Sheets
- Learn how to Group sheets and create/modify sheets simultaneously
- Learn how to create Formulas between sheets.
- Create links between files
Working with Text
- Work with the Text-to-Columns Feature
- Use the new Flash Fill feature to combine and separate text
- Learn Text Functions such as CONCATENATE, LEFT, RIGHT AND LEN.
- Learn to record macros both Absolute and Relative
- Learn to modify macros
|Event Date||10-06-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||10-06-2020 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||10-06-2020 8:00 am|