Online - NMJC Excel Level 1 7/1/2020
To register for this class, please visit the NMJC website.
Method of Delivery
This class will be held online using Zoom. Class participants will receive a PDF of the book and will be able to access the class files online.
When you register, be sure to use the email that you would like your Zoom meeting invitation sent to. The meeting invitation will be sent no later than 1 hour prior to the class. Check your junk mail if you do not receive an invitation, especially if you have a Gmail or Hotmail account. You do not have to have a Zoom subscription to participate.
The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting and is also available for manual download here.
It is a good idea to download this prior to the online meeting.
This class is designed for the beginner who wants to learn how to building a spreadsheet from scratch using basic formulas. Have you been using a spreadsheet that someone else designed but you don’t know how they created the formulas? In the class you will learn how to:
- Navigate the Excel Environment
- Enter and Edit data
- Learn shortcuts for basic tasks
CREATING A SPREADSHEET
- Create Basic Formulas that add, subtract, multiple or divide
- Learn to Work with Functions such as =sum() and =average()
- Move and Copy Data
- Insert rows and columns
- Move and Copy Data – Understand the Clipboards
- Use Fill Series
- Adjust Column Width and Row Height
- Use the Ribbon to format cells
- Work with the Dialog Launcher and Dialog Boxes
- Use Number and Text Alignment
- Learn the various number formats
- Learn to Copy or Repeat Formats
- Work with Format Painter
- Learn Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Understand the Page Setup options
- Create and Set Print Areas
- Work with Printing Problems
|Event Date||07-01-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||07-01-2020 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||06-29-2020 11:00 pm|