ONLINE - Excel PivotTables 4/23/20
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Break from 10:00 to 10:15
This online class is designed to help you learn how to create and use a PivotTable. Enrollment for this class will be limited to no more than 10 attendees. This will give each person the opportunity to ask questions and participate.
- Best Practices for arranging data for use with Tables or PivotTables
- Understanding Why You Should Use Tables
- How to Create PivotTables
- Formatting Values in a PivotTable
- Using the Value Field Setting Box
- Learn to Refresh and Modify PivotTables
- Understand PivotTable Cache
- Learn to Change Your Data Source
- Grouping in PivotTables
- Changing Your Data Options and Design
- Work with Slicers and Timelines
- Work with PivotTable Timelines
- Using Show Page Filters
Method of Delivery
We will be using ZOOM to deliver this online class. When you register, be sure to use the email that you would like your Zoom meeting invitation sent to. The meeting invitation will be sent no later than 1 hour prior to the class. Check your junk mail if you do not receive an invitation, especially if you have a Gmail or Hotmail account. You do not have to have a Zoom subscription to participate.
The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting and is also available for manual download here.
It is a good idea to download this prior to the online meeting.
Basic to Intermediate Knowledge of Excel
I will be using Microsoft Office 365 to demonstrate the keystrokes. However, these keystrokes will work in most versions of Excel.
Who Should Attend?
Excel users who would like to improve their knowledge of PivotTables.
|Event Date||04-23-2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||04-23-2020 12:00 pm|
|Cut off date||04-23-2020 9:00 am|