Brownwood - Excel for the Business Professional 4/24/2020 (Level 3)
NON-MEMBER PRICE: $169.00
CHAMBER Member Price - $149.00 (Use the coupon code save20)
6.5 hours (1 day)
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
One-hour break for lunch and a 15-minute morning and afternoon break.
Brownwood Chamber of Commerce – Board Room
600 E Depot St
Brownwood, TX 76801
This course is designed for intermediate to advanced users, as it takes learners beyond the basics. Learn tips and tricks for advanced database functions such as pivot tables, absolute references, linked workbooks and more in this one day workshop.
- Learn how to Charts
- Learn how to Modify the Chart
- Work with Chart Templates
- Create PivotCharts
Multiple Sheets and Linking
- Learn Shortcuts for Navigating workbooks with Multiple Sheets
- Learn how to Group sheets and create/modify sheets simultaneously
- Learn how to create Formulas between sheets.
- Create links between files
Working with Text
- Work with the Text-to-Columns Feature
- Use the new Flash Fill feature to combine and separate text
- Learn Text Functions such as CONCATENATE, LEFT, RIGHT AND LEN.
- Learn to record macros both Absolute and Relative
- Learn to modify macros
Cancellation Deadline for Full Refund: 5 days prior to class date.
|Event Date||04-24-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||04-24-2020 4:30 am|
|Cut off date||04-24-2020|
|Location||Brownwood Chamber of Commerce – Board Room|