NMJC Excel Level 3 3/31/2020
To register for this class, please visit the NMJC website.
This course is designed for intermediate to advanced users, as it takes learners beyond the basics. Learn tips and tricks for advanced database functions such as pivot tables, absolute references, linked workbooks and more in this one day workshop.
- Learn how to Charts
- Learn how to Modify the Chart
- Work with Chart Templates
- Create PivotCharts
Multiple Sheets and Linking
- Learn Shortcuts for Navigating workbooks with Multiple Sheets
- Learn how to Group sheets and create/modify sheets simultaneously
- Learn how to create Formulas between sheets.
- Create links between files
Working with Text
- Work with the Text-to-Columns Feature
- Use the new Flash Fill feature to combine and separate text
- Learn Text Functions such as CONCATENATE, LEFT, RIGHT AND LEN.
- Learn to record macros both Absolute and Relative
- Learn to modify macros
|Event Date||03-31-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||03-31-2020 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||03-31-2020|
|Location||NMJC Training & Outreach Facility|