Lubbock - Excel for the Business Professional 3/3/2020 (Level 1)
7 hours (1 day)
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
One-hour break for lunch and a 15-minute morning and afternoon break.
Melonie Park Meeting Space
3502 74th Street
Lubbock, TX 79423
This class is designed for the student who wants to learn how to build a spreadsheet from scratch using basic formulas. In this class you will learn how to navigate large spreadsheets and great keystrokes to improve your speed. You will learn how formatting effects the way a cell looks but not its value. We will also look at how to overcome certain print issues. Have you been using a spreadsheet that someone else designed but you don’t know how they created the formulas? In the class, you will learn:
- Understand the Excel screen and modify the Quick Access toolbar, Ribbon and Status Bar
- Enter and Edit Data and Understand Excel modes
- Learn the difference in Clearing Content, Formats, Comments and more
- Effective Shortcuts and Keystrokes
Creating a Spreadsheet
- Create Basic Formulas that add, subtract, multiple or divide
- Learn to Work with Functions such as =SUM() and =AVERAGE()
- Move and Copy Data
- Insert Rows and Columns
- Move and Copy Data – Understand the Clipboards
- Use Fill Series and Flash Fill
- Adjust Column Width and Row Height
- Learn how to Format Cells using various methods
- Work with the Dialog Launcher and Dialog Boxes
- Use Number and Text Alignment
- Learn the various Number Formats
- Learn to Copy or Repeat Formats
- Work with Format Painter
- Learn Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Understand the Page Setup options
- Create and Set Print Areas
Quick Look at Charts, Sorting and Filtering
- A Quick Preview of how to Create a Chart.
- A Quick introduction into basic Sorting and Filtering
- Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to learn Excel.
For class fees paid directly to Cloud Training Services a person must cancel by the class deadline to receive a full refund. The cancellation deadline varies based upon location but it usually 5 to 10 days prior to the class. The cancellation deadline is stated at the top of this page.
If you are unable to attend and do not cancel prior to the class, you may send a substitute. Cloud Training Services will consider emergency situations such as a death in the family, illness and weather, and will make every attempt to work with the person in the event of an emergency.
Cloud Training Services partners with other training vendors such as Odessa College and New Mexico Junior College and has no control over payment and registration process. When the registration fees are paid to another agency or vendor, the cancellation and refund policy will be those of that agency or vendor.
|Event Date||03-03-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||03-03-2020 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||03-03-2020|