ONLINE - Excel Level 2 hosted by NMJC 3/30/2021
CPE 7 hours
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Cental Time
Method of Delivery
This class will be held online using GoToMeeting. Class participants will receive a PDF of the book and will be able to access the class files online.
When you register, be sure to use the email that you would like your GoToMeeting invitation sent to. The meeting invitation will be sent no later than 1 hour prior to the class. Check your junk mail if you do not receive an invitation, especially if you have a Gmail or Hotmail account. You do not have to have a GoToMeeting subscription to participate.
The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first GoToMeeting meeting and is also available for manual download here.
It is a good idea to download this prior to the online meeting.
This course is designed for intermediate to advanced users, as it takes learners beyond the basics. Learn tips and tricks for advanced database functions such as pivot tables, absolute references, linked workbooks and more in this one day workshop.
- Work with Basic and Advanced Sorting
- Learn Rules for Setting up a Database Area
- Learn to Sort by Color or Icon Sets
- Learn to Use Custom List When Sorting
- Basics and Advanced Filtering
Database Functions (continued)
- Pivot Tables
- Use the New Table Feature
- Use the New Remove Duplicates Feature
- Learn to Separate Text Using Text to Columns
Understand Absolute References
- Work with relative and absolute references
- Create and use Absolute References
- Create and use Named Ranges
- Using Insert Functions Dialog box
- Understanding Basic Functions like SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT
- Using the IF Function
- Working with Vlookup
- Working with Dates
- The Now Function
- The Today Function
- Text Functions
|Event Date||03-30-2021 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||03-30-2021 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||03-30-2021 8:00 am|